I’ve updated this blog again, using my latest Typo patches. It’s currently running Rails 0.13 (less then 2 days old), Typo SVN r280 (the most recent), and every change that I’ve submitted to the Typo Trac system. This includes:
- Per-article RSS feeds, so you can track comments and article changes via RSS.
- Fixed ‘comment’ link on the main index page; it now points to the
#commentanchor instead of the head of the article.
- Configurable number of articles included in index pages and RSS feeds.
- Improved comments. This includes comment threading, per-comment subject lines, and optional email addresses.
- Better text filtering, so I can use SmartyPants-style quote fixing and use different filtering styles for comments and articles.