I didn’t really mean to leave this blog unattended for six months. I’ve actually written a couple articles and discarded them, as there was no real point. Besides, every other article that I’ve tried posting over the past year has been a colossal pain to post, as my creakingly ancient Typo install was prone to throwing 500s for 5 minutes straight. Somehow, inserting single articles in the to DB was too much work for it.
As part of a massive clean-up, I think I’ve successfully upgraded from a July 2007-ish Typo to last month’s 5.3.0 release. If you’re reading this, than the upgrade was successful.