I just commited a big patch to the Typo trunk. This is the first part of my big Typo 4.1 cleanup project. It includes a whole bunch of cleanups, including:
- URLs are now generated via
blog.canonical_server_url. This lets us generate URLs directly from models without needing a controller or a request.
- Removal of all of the text filter controller mess.
- Moved text filters out of
- Massive helper cleanup, deprecating dozens of redundant helpers and model methods.
- Generic deprecation code to make it easier to flag methods as obsolete.
- Memory profiler.
extended_htmlcontent fields moved into fragment cache .
- Total audit of all
url_forcalls to fix weird stuff.
This is probably a bit unstable, so don’t use it on a production blog until it’s had a chance to settle out.